Community College Students:
- Applicants must be student members of the NATA prior to March 1st, of the application year and a District 8 member of the NATA.
- Applicants must have an overall GPA of 3.2 (based on a maximum of 4.0) for ALL community college courses to date, to include the previous Fall semester.
- Applicants must have performed with distinction as a participant in his/her athletic training program, academic major, institution, intercollegiate athletics, or American higher education. NOTE: The degree of the student’s athletic training achievement shall be weighed at least equally with the degree of their athletic training performance.
- Applicants must signify their intention to continue academic work to the baccalaureate degree as a full time undergraduate student and have been judged capable of this study by their major professor, major department head, or dean of the college in which they have enrolled.
- It must be the intent of the recipient of the scholarship that they pursue the profession of athletic training as their means of livelihood.
- After satisfying the above requirements, consideration shall be given to their participation in campus activities other than academic and athletic training in which they have had the opportunity to demonstrate their qualities of leadership and serve as an example to their fellow students.
More information available at FWATA Scholarship Committee CC Application
E-Mail Application to Scholarship Committee Chair
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.