Under the direction of the Dean of Instruction, administer preventive treatment and rehabilitation to physical education students and athletes engaged in various intercollegiate sports; assure compliance with health and safety standards; oversee the issuance, maintenance and replacement of athletic injury protective gear and equipment for the college athletic program.
*Copies of certifications, unofficial transcripts, resume and cover letter are required with the application packet.
**1st Consideration of applicants will be August 28, 2017.
|Duties and Responsibilities:|
|Any combination equivalent to: Bachelor’s degree with course work in physical education, athletic training or a related field and two years athletic training experience.
Possession of a valid National Athletic Trainers Association Certification.
Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid First Aid and CPR Certificate issued by an authorized agency.
Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid California driver’s license.
- Gavilan College Athletic Trainer Position
- Copper Mountain College – part-time ATC
- Part Time AT Position at El Camino Compton
- Part Time Athletic Trainer Position at College of the Desert
- Foothill College is hosting the Emergency Athletic Injury Care In-service and Practice Session on Thursday, August 3rd at 10 AM
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.