Classified Part Time with benefits, currently posted at 20 hours per week but we are working to change that to 39 hours a week.
Posting Closing Date
Aug 16, 2019, 2pm
Monday 10:00AM-2:00PM, Tuesday 12:00PM-4:00PM, Wednesday 2:00PM-6:00PM, Thursday 12:00PM-4:00PM, Friday 2:00PM-6:00PM (Working hours might be affected by sport and season)
Education and Experience Guidelines
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in health education, physical education, sports medicine, or a related field.
Two years experience working as a certified athletic trainer at the secondary level or higher.
License or Certificate:
Possession of current certification as an Athletic Trainer by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Possession of current CPR Certificate and First Aid certifications.
Possession of a valid Class III California driver’s license.
- Master’s degree related to field.
- Experience at a college or university
All interested parties must apply through the website and submit ALL of the following documents to be a considered qualified applicant:
- Completed San Bernardino Community College District online Application.
- Do not state “see resume” on the application form.
- Determination of applicants meeting minimum requirements will be based upon information provided in the SBCCD application.
- Resumes will be reviewed by the committee only after information satisfying minimum requirements have been listed in the SBCCD application.
- Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- A resume summarizing your educational and professional experience.
- A cover letter explaining how your experience and background demonstrate that you meet the minimum requirements for the position stated in the posting.
- Unofficial Transcripts that show you meet the minimum educational requirement(s) for the position.
- Transcripts and documents must be legible.
- Only transcripts showing that the minimum requirement is met will be accepted.
- Copies of diplomas will not be accepted in lieu of transcripts.
- Only coursework completed at, and degrees awarded by, accredited institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education will be considered as satisfying the minimum qualifications. Coursework and degrees that are completed outside of the United States are required to have transcripts evaluated (to U.S. equivalency and a course by course analysis) by an appropriate U.S. credentials evaluation service (i.e. National Association of Credentials Evaluation Services (NACES) website at www.naces.org).
Live Scan and Proof of Tuberculosis clearance required for employment at employee expense.
For inquiries regarding this recruitment, please email email@example.com
Applications that do not include all of these documents attached will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
Salary and Benefit Information
This is a part time position working 20 hours per week. Salary is Range 42 on the Classified Salary Schedule : Starting at $27.39 to $33.28 per hour plus family medical, dental, vision coverage, and employee life insurance (employee contribution dependent upon plan selected). PERS Retirement (employee contribution dependent on current membership status).
THIS POSTING HAS BEEN EXTENDED – CLOSING DATE AND TIME: 8/16/2019 AT 2:00 PM (PST)
- De Anza College is Hiring a Full-Time Athletic Trainer
- Mendocino College is Hiring a Full-time Athletic Trainer
- Chaffey College is Looking to Hire 2 Full-time and 2 part-time AT Positions
- San Bernardino Valley College Hiring Full Time Athletic Trainer
- Imperial Valley College is Hiring a Full-Time Athletic Trainer
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.