The California Community College Athletic Trainers Association (CCCATA) firmly believes that Black Lives Matter. We condemn racial injustice and the acts of violence against people of color and stand in solidarity with the Black community.
As an organization, we recognize that words of support need to be followed up with meaningful action. Inherent in our work as athletic trainers is to support the student-athletes we serve and we are working tirelessly at each institution to keep athletics on our campuses with the understanding that athletic participation at the California Community College has a profoundly positive impact on our student-athletes and their families.
The CCCATA is committed to providing educational resources and support to our constituents who are directly responsible for the physical and mental health of student-athletes. We are in the process of coordinating continuing education on this very important topic and we encourage active participation and feedback in the developmental process.
- De Anza College is Hiring a Full-Time Athletic Trainer
- Mendocino College is Hiring a Full-time Athletic Trainer
- Chaffey College is Looking to Hire 2 Full-time and 2 part-time AT Positions
- San Bernardino Valley College Hiring Full Time Athletic Trainer
- Imperial Valley College is Hiring a Full-Time Athletic Trainer
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.