Part-time AT position – Santa Barbara City College
By Maria Castro On May 26, 2021 · Leave a Comment · In Employment, Uncategorized
Santa Barbara City College athletics department is seeking resumes of those interested in a part time (hourly) Assistant Athletic Trainer position. All interested participants should send their resume to Athletic Director Rocco Constantino.
Position has an anticipated start date of Aug 1, 2021 and goes through April 2022. Position is 19.5 hours/ week fulfilled Monday through Saturday depending on coverage needs, with most hours completed in the clinic between the hours of 12-5pm.
Pay rate is set on an hourly scale at $26.74/ Hr. Please see the job description below for full details.
https://drive-thirdparty.googleusercontent.com/16/type/application/vnd.google-apps.document Part time AT job posting
- 2023 Athletic Trainer of the Year: Yuki Matsuzawa
- College of San Mateo is Hiring a Full Time Athletic Trainer
- American River College Hiring Full-Time Athletic Trainer
- NATA Highlights Jamie DeRollo in NATA News
- Columbia College is Hiring a Full Time Tenure Track Athletic/ Trainer Kinesiology Instructor