Classified Part Time with benefits, currently posted at 20 hours per week but we are working to change that to 39 hours a week.
Posting Closing Date
Aug 16, 2019, 2pm
Monday 10:00AM-2:00PM, Tuesday 12:00PM-4:00PM, Wednesday 2:00PM-6:00PM, Thursday 12:00PM-4:00PM, Friday 2:00PM-6:00PM (Working hours might be affected by sport and season)
Education and […]
For details go to the following link: Athletic Trainer (Part-time)
Pictured left are Preceptor of the Year winner Andrew Paulin, ATC, with Jolene Dickert, EdD, ATC, who nominated him for the award.
Additonal awards were given for the Sayers “Bud” Miller Distinguished Educator Award recipients Jay […]
Emergency Injury Care
In-service and Practice Session
What: Group training session with members of the Santa Clara County Fire Department. A great chance to practice your skills and communicate with local emergency personnel on protocols.
• Will include presentation on emergency care for equipment-laden athletes in multiple sports (football, softball, […]
For Details go to following link: http://yosemite.peopleadmin.com/postings/3885
For details go to following link: https://riohondo.peopleadmin.com/postings/1339
For Details go to following link: https://www.4cdcareers.net/postings/6160
The CCCATA is pleased to announce the 2019 Nelson Family and Rogers Scholarship Award Winners.
Nelson Family Scholarship winners are Delainy Ward from Butte College and Tiana Augustus from Long Beach City College.
Rogers award winners are Anthony Rissotto from Foothill College and Fernando Magana from Moorpark College.
Join us in congratulating these well deserving […]
- Part-Time Position @ San Bernardino Valley College
- College of San Mateo Part Time Athletic Trainer Position Open
- Executive Committee for Education Award Winners Honored at Convention
- Foothill College Emergency Injury Care In-service and Practice Session
- 2 Part Time Positions Open at Modesto Junior College
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.