Russell Muir, EdD, ATC is conducting research and his results thus far are available on the CCCATA website under the Meetings and Documents page, and can also be accessed below. These resources are meant to help California Community College athletic programs hire adequate staffing to provide proper care for their student athletes.
If you have questions or would like more information on Russell’s work, feel free to contact him directly.
- Gavilan College Athletic Trainer Position
- Copper Mountain College – part-time ATC
- Part Time AT Position at El Camino Compton
- Part Time Athletic Trainer Position at College of the Desert
- Foothill College is hosting the Emergency Athletic Injury Care In-service and Practice Session on Thursday, August 3rd at 10 AM
Send in your group shotsWe would like to start building an archive of pictures from community college programs. You can e-mail them to PICTURES and please include a description.